Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome



Hello, world! Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language.

Hi, there! My name’s Vivianna Gomez. I’m from Maracaibo, I’m 20 years old and I study mass comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are cine production and television production.

I love music,surfing the net , hang out with my friends, stay with my family.

My dream is to open a restaurant, graduate and achieve everything I set out in life. I would also like to marry and raise a beautiful family.

About English, I'm not very good with the language but I love to learn because it is a very useful tool for career.

Well, this is a little about me. I love marking friends. would you like to my friend? if you want to be my friend... please, leave comment...

0 comments: